As a Cruise Line
Every day cruise lines bring vacationers to beautiful ports of call around the world. Sadly, many of these ports have overwhelming stray animal populations, which can be upsetting to visitors. Tourists want to see conditions improve for these animals and are more apt to support businesses that play a role in such an effort.
As a cruise line, you are in a unique position to help.
- Become a CANDi Corporate Sponsor – A partnership with CANDi can be a key element in your Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility programs. We will work with you to develop the most effective partnership.
- Introduce a Room Key-Holder Program – An informational insert about CANDi can be included in the room key-holder at check-in, giving guests the opportunity to donate an additional dollar for every night of their stay to help stray animals.
- Include CANDi in Your Shore Excursions – Information on CANDi can be made available to tourists going ashore, including ways that vacationers can contribute to efforts to reduce animal overpopulation.
- Implement a Spare Change Program - Tourists returning home from vacation often carry unused foreign currency. Your cruise line could implement a program to solicit these funds and return them to the ports of call to help animals.
- Establish Employee Training - Provide educational materials on the stray animal overpopulation problem to your staff and on-shore partners so they can answer questions posed by passengers.
- Promote CANDi - Display the CANDi logo on your website and in your online communications.