However much concerned I was at the problem of misery in the world, I never let myself get lost in broodings over it. I always held firmly to the thought that each one of us can do a little to bring some portion of it to an end. - Albert Schweitzer
You can help CANDi save cats and dogs by volunteering your time and skills in a variety of positions. Most positions can be done online and at home. These may become paid positions.
Opportunities to Help
Are you creative? CANDi needs:
- Audio/Visual: Help us create videos and promotional recordings, etc.
- Graphic Design: Help us create flyers, logo, business cards, electronic banners, etc.
- Website: Help us keep update our website, optimize our SEO, and drive traffic to our page, etc.
- Artists and Writers: Help us develop dynamic newsletters, presentations for international promotions, public service announcements, and create powerful visual ads/promotional materials, design promotional items to sell, etc.
Do you have business experience? CANDi needs:
- Business and Marketing: Help us develop marketing campaigns, conduct research on corporate partners, and draft business letters supporting CANDi’s mission.
- Internet Business: Help us develop and establish an internet business, establish and maintain business and merchant accounts for online donations.
- Nonprofit Management: Help us organize our volunteers, support implementation of our strategic plan, and develop resources, etc.
- Communications: Help us with media announcements, public relations, writing news releases, and giving interviews.
Are you interested in raising money? CANDi needs:
- Grant Writing and Fundraising: Help us write grant proposals, develop a donor database, conduct mail campaigns and organize fundraising activities, etc.
Are you a student? CANDI needs:
- Student Volunteers: Help us by organizing student events to raise awareness of CANDi’s mission, raise funds with student events, promote CANDi on Facebook and other social media sites, give informational presentations to other student groups and on campus, etc.
Your ideas and suggestions are welcome. For further information, please contact Darci Galati at